- St John's College
Grove Road South
- Head: Mr Tim Bayley
- T 023 9281 5118
- F 023 9287 3603
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.stjohnscollege.co.uk
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 18.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Portsmouth
- Pupils: 578
- Religion: Catholic
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St John's College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.