St John's Priory School
- St John's Priory School
St John's Road
- Head: Mrs Tracey Wilson Ba(Hons)
- T 01295 259607
- F 01295 273326
- E [email protected]
- W www.stjohnspriory.co.uk
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 95
- Religion: None
- Fees: From £7,500 to £8,400 per annum
- Open days: September, March and May. Nursery 'Come and Play' mornings held throughout the year.
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Since its origins in 1847, St Johns Priory has offered a stimulating and nurturing environment for children in the heart of Banbury. St Johns Priory is a thriving independent day school for boys and girls from 3 to 11 years where childrens horizons are widened by a vibrant all-round education. Our core strengths are traditional values, academic excellence including the teaching of two modern languages, music and the creative arts. Strong links with nearby senior independent schools afford access to excellent sporting facilities.
The family first approach and no Saturday school ensure that children have the time to spend with their families and are really able to enjoy their childhood.
'This school offers as close as you can get to a bespoke education for your child. Its unique family atmosphere ensures that school life can be tailored to bring out the very best in its pupils' - Mrs B, St John's Priory School parent. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St John's Priory School
Please login to post a comment.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.