- St John's RC School (Essex)
- Head: Mrs Wendy Killilea
- T 020 8504 1818
- F 020 8559 2409
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.stjohnsrcschool.co.uk
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 19. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Essex
- Pupils: 90
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 29th November 2016
- 2 Full inspection 7th February 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 11th November 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St John's RC School (Essex)
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
St John's RC School caters for pupils who have moderate or severe learning difficulties.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty||Y|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|