- St John's Roman Catholic Primary School
St Elmo's Road
- Head: Ms Janice Babb
- T 020 7252 1859
- F 020 7237 3877
- E email@example.com
- W www.stjohnsrotherhithe.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southwark
- Pupils: 233
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Open days: By appointment through the school office.
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 13th April 2016
- 2 Full inspection 11th February 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 25th June 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St. John's Catholic School is committed to providing a warm and welcome environment where its pupils can receive an excellent Catholic education which both reflects the Gospel values of Jesus Christ and supports parents in their role of first educators of their children in the ways of faith, attitudes and values. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St John's Roman Catholic Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.