- St John's School
- Head: Mrs Caroline Ward
- T 01395 513984
- F 01395 514539
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.stjohnsdevon.co.uk
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 19.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Devon
- Pupils: 166
- Religion: Christian
- Fees: Day £6,150 - £9,540; Boarding £17,250 pa
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Located in beautiful buildings overlooking the sea in Sidmouth, Devon, St Johns International School is 'a small English school with a big international heart' - combining traditional, English independent school values with an international approach to learning.
Through our IGCSE programmes and as the first Primary Years International Baccalaureate (IB) candidate school in the South West, our focus is on offering a vibrant and holistic approach to learning both in and outside the classroom.
Working hard to achieve academic success is vital, but we also believe in providing the foundations that will help create rounded individuals who can succeed in any walk of life. In everything that we do, our boys and girls are encouraged to live life to the full on the sports field, in the classroom, in their local environment and internationally. Our students learn and they have fun doing it. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St John's School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking ICT at an English Independent School (Cambridge International Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
- Best performance by Boys taking Geography at an English Independent School (Cambridge International Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Geography at an English Independent School (Cambridge Int Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
- Best performance by Girls taking Mathematics at an English Independent School (Cambridge Int Certificate Level 1/Level 2)
International Baccalaureate:primary years - primary years is a programme for ages 3-12.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.