- St Joseph's Catholic High School, Business and Enterprise College
- Head: Miss Jacky Kennedy
- T 01900 873290
- F 01900 325 241
- E email@example.com
- W www.st-josephs…cumbria.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cumbria
- Pupils: 653
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd April 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 13th November 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Joseph's Catholic High School, Business and Enterprise College
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Food Hygiene at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 2)