- St Joseph's Catholic High School, Business and Enterprise College
- Head: Miss Jacky Kennedy
- T 01900 873290
- F 01900 325 241
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.st-josephs…cumbria.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cumbria
- Pupils: 664
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd April 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 13th November 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Joseph's Catholic High School, Business and Enterprise College
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Food Hygiene at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.