St Joseph's Catholic Primary and Nursery School
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary and Nursery School
- Head: Mr Mark Lawrence
- T 01278 784641
- F 01278 794 403
- E [email protected]…am.somerset.sch.uk
- W www.st-josephs-burnham.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Somerset
- Pupils: 267
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 26th June 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year