- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
- Head: Anne-Marie Strachan Bed Hons Npqh
- T 020 8460 1976
- F 02084 667 508
- E email@example.com
- W www.st-josephs…bromley.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bromley
- Pupils: 209
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 8th October 2010
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 1st July 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.