- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Derby
Mill Hill Lane
- Head: Mrs Tracey Churchill
- T 01332 361660
- F 01332 205759
- E email@example.com
- W stjosephsblogs.net
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Derby
- Pupils: 350
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 5th June 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Derby
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.