- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Lancaster
- Head: Mrs Juliet Walling
- T 01524 65576
- F 01524 605 88
- E head@st-josephs-r…12.lancsngfl.ac.uk
- W www.st-josephs…r.lancs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 215
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 17th November 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 13th November 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Lancaster
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.