- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
- Head: Miss C McFlynn
- T 020 7272 1270
- F 020 7272 9728
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.st-josephs…lington.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Islington
- Pupils: 446
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 31st March 2009
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th November 2005
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School and Nursery is a unique place. Under the Trusteeship and care of the Passionist Order, the School has an individual identity that combines traditional values with a modern vibrant vision. We have the most amazing outdoor and indoor facilities for children to learn and play. We provide a very stimulating academic curriculum, together with a strong tradition of music and many additional activities including an environmental club, orchestra, knitting club, dance, drama and sport.
We are an Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ school, with an ethos based on Faith, Community and a true partnership between school and the families of the children we teach. Our school life is rich in opportunities to learn and to worship both as individuals and as part of a strong, supportive environment. We are fortunate to have strong links with St Joseph’s Parish Community Church.
We are totally committed to the development of each child, to offer them the very best start to their formal education and to support their faith. We aim to provide an education that is rich in opportunities and experiences and one which influences a lifelong love of learning. ...Read more
What the parents say...
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.