- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
- Head: Miss C McFlynn
- T 020 7272 1270
- F 020 7272 9728
- E email@example.com
- W www.st-josephs…slington.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Islington
- Pupils: 463
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 31st March 2009
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th November 2005
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School and Nursery is a unique place. Under the Trusteeship and care of the Passionist Order, the School has an individual identity that combines traditional values with a modern vibrant vision. We have the most amazing outdoor and indoor facilities for children to learn and play. We provide a very stimulating academic curriculum, together with a strong tradition of music and many additional activities including an environmental club, orchestra, knitting club, dance, drama and sport.
We are an Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ school, with an ethos based on Faith, Community and a true partnership between school and the families of the children we teach. Our school life is rich in opportunities to learn and to worship both as individuals and as part of a strong, supportive environment. We are fortunate to have strong links with St Joseph’s Parish Community Church.
We are totally committed to the development of each child, to offer them the very best start to their formal education and to support their faith. We aim to provide an education that is rich in opportunities and experiences and one which influences a lifelong love of learning. ...Read more
What the parents say...
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available