St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Medlar-with-Wesham
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Medlar-with-Wesham
Garstang Road North
- Head: Mrs C Gili-Ross Ba Hons Qts, Npqh
- T 01772 683009
- F 01772 683 009
- E [email protected]…23.lancsngfl.ac.uk
- W www.st-josephs…lancsngfl.ac.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 95
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 31st May 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 11th March 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Medlar-with-Wesham
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available