- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Medlar-with-Wesham
Garstang Road North
- Head: Mrs C Gili-Ross Ba Hons Qts, Npqh
- T 01772 683009
- F 01772 683 009
- E head@st-josephs-r…23.lancsngfl.ac.uk
- W www.st-josephs…ancsngfl.ac.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 95
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 31st May 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 11th March 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Medlar-with-Wesham
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.