St Leonards, Heath and Reach, VA Lower School
- St Leonards, Heath and Reach, VA Lower School
Heath and Reach
- Head: Mrs Sarah Bowley BEd
- T 01525 237253
- F 01525 237 055
- E [email protected]…edfordshire.gov.uk
- W www.stleonards.beds.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 9.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Central Bedfordshire
- Pupils: 102
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th November 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 2nd November 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Leonards, Heath and Reach, VA Lower School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available