St Margaret's School
- St Margaret's School
Merry Hill Road
- Head: Mrs Rose Hardy
- T 020 8416 4400
- E [email protected]
- W www.stmargaretsbushey.co.uk/
- An independent school for girls aged from 4 to 18.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 427
- Religion: None
- Fees: Day: £9,330 - £ 14,730; Boarding: £20,220 - £27,600
- Open days: September, November, February, May
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
St Margarets School in Bushey is among the oldest girls' schools in the UK, founded in 1749. It is a selective day and boarding school, yet it draws from a wide range of academic ability. The School is known for its particular focus on strong pastoral care and individual support.
St Margaret's enjoys a rural setting with 74 acres of private grounds which features a range of sports facilities (including its own Sports Centre with a 25m swimming pool, gymnasium and dance studio), woodland and historically-significant Grade II Listed buildings with modern facilities. The School is within easy reach of London and all major UK transport links. Extensive private coach services are offered to pupils across four main routes in the Hertfordshire and North London areas.
Girls achieve excellent academic results at St Margaret's and more than 80% of leavers go on to attend their first choice destination, which are typically Russell Group universities. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Margaret's School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Music Performance: Group at an English Independent School (Grade 3 Music or Dance)
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Results by exam and subject
Who came from where
|Edge Grove Preparatory School||2018||6||2|
|St Hilda's Preparatory School for Girls||2017 to 2018||5|
|St Mary's School, Hampstead||2018||1|