- St Martha's School
- Head: Mr M Burke
- T 020 8449 6889
- F 020 8441 5632
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A mainstream independent school for girls aged from 11 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Barnet
- Pupils: 185
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking English Literature at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.