- St Martin's CofE (Aided) Junior School
- Head: Mr Anthony Marsh
- T 01372 846930
- F 01372 739 176
- E admin@stmartins-j…nior.surrey.sch.uk
- W www.stmartins-….surrey.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 7 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Surrey
- Pupils: 305
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th January 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th June 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Martin's CofE (Aided) Junior School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.