- St Martins School (3-16 Learning Community)
- Head: Ms Sue Lovecy
- T 01691 776500
- F 01691 776501
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W stmartins3-16.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Shropshire
- Pupils: 503
- Religion: Does not apply
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Martins School (3-16 Learning Community)
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Health Studies at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 2)
Performing arts specialist school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.