St Mary's Church of England Aided Primary School, Long Newton
- St Mary's Church of England Aided Primary School, Long Newton
- Head: Mr David Moorfoot
- T 01642 581716
- F 01642 391 724
- E email@example.com
- W www.stmarys-pri.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Stockton-on-Tees
- Pupils: 101
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 12th January 2017
- 2 Full inspection 26th January 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 8th November 2006
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Mary's Church of England Aided Primary School, Long Newton
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available