- St Mary's Church of England First School, Charminster
- Head: Mrs Suzanne Garner B Ed Hons
- T 01305 263880
- E email@example.com
- W www.charminste….dorset.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 9.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Dorset
- Pupils: 196
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 16th March 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 4th March 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Mary's Church of England First School, Charminster
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.