- St Mary's Church of England Primary School
- Head: Mrs Vicky Humbles
- T 01707 690500
- F 01707 690 502
- E email@example.com
- W www.stmarys565.herts.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 155
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 21st September 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 4th July 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Mary's Church of England Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.