- St Matthew's School, Westminster
18 Old Pye Street
- Head: Mrs Rachel Jewitt Ba (Hons)
- T 020 7504 0500
- F 020 7641 5116
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.stmwschool.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Westminster
- Pupils: 215
- Religion: Church of England
- Open days: Please contact the school office to arrange a tour and to meet the Headteacher
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th October 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 20th October 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St Matthew's is a small school for children from 3 - 11 years old, in the heart of Westminster. We are a Church school with a very inclusive ethos. We value all of our children and staff, and work together to provide an excellent education, ensuring the academic, physical, personal, moral and spiritual enrichment of each child. We are very proud of our school and warmly welcome you to visit us.
- No geographical catchment area
- Children come to St Matthew’s from all over London
- Breakfast Club from 7.45am and After School Care until 6pm
- Specialist Music and Spanish teachers for all pupils
- Excellent variety of extra-curricular activities
- 5 minutes from St James’ Park Station
- 10 minutes from Victoria Station ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Matthew's School, Westminster
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available