- St Matthew's School, Westminster
18 Old Pye Street
- Head: Mrs Rachel Jewitt Ba (Hons)
- T 020 7504 0500
- F 020 7641 5116
- E email@example.com
- W www.stmwschool.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Westminster
- Pupils: 215
- Religion: Church of England
- Open days: Please contact the school office to arrange a tour and to meet the Headteacher
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th October 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 20th October 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St Matthew's is a small school for children from 3 - 11 years old, in the heart of Westminster. We are a Church school with a very inclusive ethos. We value all of our children and staff, and work together to provide an excellent education, ensuring the academic, physical, personal, moral and spiritual enrichment of each child. We are very proud of our school and warmly welcome you to visit us.
- No geographical catchment area
- Children come to St Matthew’s from all over London
- Breakfast Club from 7.45am and After School Care until 6pm
- Specialist Music and Spanish teachers for all pupils
- Excellent variety of extra-curricular activities
- 5 minutes from St James’ Park Station
- 10 minutes from Victoria Station ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Matthew's School, Westminster
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.