- St Michael's CofE Primary School, Great Lever
- Head: Mrs Alison Hart
- T 01204 333063
- F 01204 333064
- E email@example.com
- W www.stmichaelscepbolton.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bolton
- Pupils: 491
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 17th June 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 28th April 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Michael's CofE Primary School, Great Lever
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available