St Paul's Catholic Primary School
- St Paul's Catholic Primary School
- Head: Mrs Yvonne Devereux
- T 01992 635060
- F 01992 625 215
- E [email protected]
- W stpauls.herts.dbprimary.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hertfordshire
- Pupils: 205
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Open days: Please contact the office to arrange a tour of the school.
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 25th January 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 13th February 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The school was judged 'good' by Ofsted in 2017, with a judgement of 'outstanding' for personal development, behaviour and welfare. Ofsted noted that: 'Staff are extremely vigilant in ensuring that pupils know how to keep themselves safe in and out of school. Parents are very supportive and feel involved in the life of the school. They say that staff are friendly and very approachable. Effective teaching means that most pupils make brisk progress in their learning. This is especially true in English. The school has worked hard to ensure that the quality of teaching is consistent in all classrooms. Pupils’ behaviour in classrooms and around the school is outstanding. They are extremely polite and welcoming and they are highly positive about their learning.' ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Paul's Catholic Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available