- St Paul's CofE Primary School and Nursery
St Nicholas Road
- Head: Mrs Linda Dupret
- T 01273 721001
- F 01273 701 492
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Brighton and Hove
- Pupils: 219
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 1st November 2017
- 2 Full inspection 10th July 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 8th October 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Paul's CofE Primary School and Nursery
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.