- St Peter's Academy
- Head: Michael Astley
- T 01782 882500
- F 01782 848965
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.spa.woodard.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Stoke-on-Trent
- Pupils: 1024
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 1st February 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 15th January 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St Peter’s Academy is a mixed 11-16 academy which puts Christian values, faith and high standards at the centre of all we do. We serve the whole community of Stoke-on-Trent and welcome students of all faiths and none. We moved into our state-of-the-art new building in Fenton in September 2013.
St Peter’s Academy opened in September 2011 to deliver transformational education. This means it not only produces outstanding academic achievement, but also ensures that its students leave the academy with the skills, confidence and abilities to take advantage of all that life has to offer.
To achieve such ambitious goals, the academy has high aspirations for all. Innovative teaching and learning, underpinned by a strong Christian ethos and a focus on self-discipline and commitment will deliver success.
We are an inclusive academy, which acknowledges that all students are individuals. Our highly experienced staff challenge, support and motivate each student to achieve their full potential.
We have a great deal to offer our community and enjoy working with others to ensure that we genuinely do make a difference to the life chances of the young people of Stoke-on-Trent. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Peter's Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.