St Peter's Academy
- St Peter's Academy
- Head: Principal Michael Astley
- T 01782 882500
- F 01782 848965
- E [email protected]
- W www.spa.woodard.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Stoke-on-Trent
- Pupils: 960
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 1st February 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 15th January 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
St Peter’s Academy is a mixed 11-16 academy which puts Christian values, faith and high standards at the centre of all we do. We serve the whole community of Stoke-on-Trent and welcome students of all faiths and none. We moved into our state-of-the-art new building in Fenton in September 2013.
St Peter’s Academy opened in September 2011 to deliver transformational education. This means it not only produces outstanding academic achievement, but also ensures that its students leave the academy with the skills, confidence and abilities to take advantage of all that life has to offer.
To achieve such ambitious goals, the academy has high aspirations for all. Innovative teaching and learning, underpinned by a strong Christian ethos and a focus on self-discipline and commitment will deliver success.
We are an inclusive academy, which acknowledges that all students are individuals. Our highly experienced staff challenge, support and motivate each student to achieve their full potential.
We have a great deal to offer our community and enjoy working with others to ensure that we genuinely do make a difference to the life chances of the young people of Stoke-on-Trent. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Peter's Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available