- St Peter's Catholic High School and Sixth Form Centre
- Head: Mrs Stephanie Layhe
- T 01452 520594
- F 01452 509209
- E enquiries@st-pete…high.gloucs.sch.uk
- W www.stpetershighschool.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Gloucestershire
- Pupils: 1646
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th November 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 16th November 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Peter's Catholic High School and Sixth Form Centre
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.