St Peter's Church of England Aided School
- St Peter's Church of England Aided School
- Head: Mr Phil Randall
- T 01392 204764
- F 01392 204763
- E [email protected]…xeter.devon.sch.uk
- W www.spexe.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Devon
- Pupils: 1267
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 13th November 2019
- 2 Full inspection 30th September 2015
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 23rd October 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Results by exam and subject
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year