- St Peter's Church of England Primary School (VC)
- Head: Mrs Livvy Sinclair-Gieben
- T 0117 377 2366
- F 01173 772187
- E email@example.com
- W www.stpetersco…eprimary.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bristol
- Pupils: 481
- Religion: None
- Open days: Please contact the school directly
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 14th December 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 12th January 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The school has a free breakfast club. 100% of parents feel that the school is a happy and safe place for their children. More able children make good and often excellent progress due to good G and T provision. There is a very wide range of extra curricular activities. OFSTED deemed the school to be rapidly improving. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Peter's Church of England Primary School (VC)
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.