- St Stephen's Primary School
- Head: Ms Neena Lall
- T 020 8472 7575
- F 02084 721 575
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.st-stephen…primary.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Newham
- Pupils: 508
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 24th June 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 21st September 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Stephen's Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.