- St Teresa's RC Primary School
- Head: Mrs Diane Bohan Bed Msc
- T 01204 333163
- F 01204 333164
- E email@example.com
- W www.st-teresas.bolton.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bolton
- Pupils: 151
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 19th October 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 21st February 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Our small school has been fortunate enough to be on the OFSTED outstanding schools' list four times in succession making it a consistently outstanding school since 1998. We have been commended for our innovative curriculum, our high standards, our pupils' excellent behaviour and our work with children with a special educational need. At our last OFSTED inspection we achieved top marks across the board. We also hold the Leading Parent Partnership Award for the work we do to involve parents in their child's education. We believe that strong partnerships with home are crucial.
We pride ourselves in helping each child to achieve the very best they can and we have a staff who really care about the children they teach. Our school is a real community and a place where everyone is valued. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Teresa's RC Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.