St Thomas More High School
- St Thomas More High School
- Head: G Ackred
- T 01702 344933
- F 01702 436990
- E [email protected]…re.southend.sch.uk
- W www.st-thomasm…southend.sch.uk
- A state school for boys aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southend on Sea
- Pupils: 992
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 24th April 2018
- 2 Full inspection 12th February 2015
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 4th July 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Thomas More High School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Cookery Domestic at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Award Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available