- St Ursula's Catholic Infant School
- Head: Mrs Sheila Birtles B.Hum Pgce
- T 01708 345200
- F 01708 345 200
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.stursulasinfantschool.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Havering
- Pupils: 208
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 23rd February 2016
- 2 Full inspection 8th July 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th October 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Ursula's Catholic Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.