- St Vincent's School - A Specialist School for Sensory Impairment and Other Needs
68 Yew Tree Lane
- Head: Dr John Patterson
- T 0151 228 9968
- F 01512 305070
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.stvin.com
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment; SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication; VI - Visual Impairment.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Liverpool
- Pupils: 40
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Early years provision 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 9th November 2016
- 2 Full inspection 21st June 2012
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 4th December 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Vincent's School - A Specialist School for Sensory Impairment and Other Needs
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
St Vincent's School for Blind and Partially Sighted Children is an independent school and a registered charity providing for pupils from four to seventeen years who are blind or partially sighted. The school takes day and weekly boarding pupils.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment||Y|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment||Y|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.