St Wulstan's and St Edmund's Catholic Primary School and Nursery
- St Wulstan's and St Edmund's Catholic Primary School and Nursery
- Head: Mrs Helen Sant
- T 01253 874785
- F 01253 875 330
- E [email protected]
- W www.st-wulstan…lancsngfl.ac.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 332
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 20th September 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 21st October 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Wulstan's and St Edmund's Catholic Primary School and Nursery
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available