- Stockport Academy
- Head: Mrs Janine McCann B.A. (Hons)
- T 0161 286 0330
- F 01612 860331
- E email@example.com
- W www.stockport-academy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Stockport
- Pupils: 704
- Religion: Christian
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th March 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 7th March 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Stockport Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Computer Appreciation at an English Comprehensive School (OCR National Certificate at Level 3)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Health & Social Care at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available