Stoke Community School
- Stoke Community School
- Head: Miss Eleanor Rees Bsc ( Hons) Npqh
- T 01634 270268
- F 01634 270 224
- E [email protected]
- W www.stoke.medway.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Medway
- Pupils: 115
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th September 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 27th June 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Stoke Community School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available