- Studley High School
- Head: Lee Gray Bed
- T 01527 852478
- F 01527 854469
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W studleyhighschool.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Warwickshire
- Pupils: 678
- Religion: None
- Open days: Every day is an open day! Contact school to arrange a personal tour.
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 17th November 2011
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 26th April 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
At Studley High School we believe that we can transform lives. We believe that every pupil is unique and has boundless potential to fulfil a happy and rewarding life. We go the extra mile in supporting the development and learning of every child and work as a united community to do the right things in the right way. We believe that we are a unique school and that success shines through, in so many ways, every day and we welcome you to join in that experience. We are an Ofsted Outstanding Provider (2011, 2017) and our school motto is 'Always Aiming Higher'. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Studley High School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.