Sutherland House School
- Sutherland House School
- Head: Mr Adrian Sugden
- T 0115 960 9263
- F 0115 940 0483
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.autismeastmidlands.org.uk
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 19. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Nottingham
- Pupils: 55
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 19th October 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 7th October 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Sutherland House School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Sutherland House School is run by Nottingham Regional Society for Adults & Children with Autism (NoRSACA). It is based on five sites around Nottingham and provides highly specialised provision. This provision is based on: clear, well defined routines and expectations; personal timetables with visual clarification; a teaching style which is sensitive and calm yet persistent and individual work.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available