Swanwick Hall School
- Swanwick Hall School
- Head: Jonathan Fawcett
- T 01773 602106
- F 01773 609284
- E [email protected]….derbyshire.sch.uk
- W www.swanwickha…rbyshire.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Derbyshire
- Pupils: 1155
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 26th March 2019
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 8th October 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Results by exam and subject
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year