Tadley Community Primary School
- Tadley Community Primary School
- Head: Mrs Sarah Peters
- T 0118 981 3805
- F 01189 814 103
- E [email protected]
- W www.tadleyprimary.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hampshire
- Pupils: 344
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 6th November 2019
- 2 Full inspection 4th May 2016
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 27th February 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Special Education Needs
Tadley Primary is committed to providing an inclusive education for all children. We plan for the national curriculum in a creative way so that all children are able to access learning in a way that suits their needs and learning styles. We aim to ensure that the least able are supported and the most able are challenged by carefully differentiated lesson plans. Special needs provision is a strength of the school. Children who have individual needs have a carefully prepared programme of support, which is delivered by our excellent staff and co-ordinated by the SENCO. Children with specific emotional and social needs are also supported by our SENCO and a specially trained support assistant (ELSA).
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year