- Talbot House Trust
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
- Head: Mr Crispian Woolford
- T 01912 290111
- F 01912 674021
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.talbothousetrust.co.uk
- A special independent school for pupils aged from 7 to 18
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Pupils: 26
- Religion: Not Applicable
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th February 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 5th March 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We pride ourselves on re-engaging young people with their learning, offering a broad curriculum which celebrates success and achievement.
Talbot House provides a variety of skills training and qualifications, preparing students for further education and employment.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Talbot House Trust
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Special Education Needs
Talbot House is a non-maintained special school providing for pupils from 7 to 18 years who have social, emotional and mental health difficulties and associated learning difficulties.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)||Y|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment||Y|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability||Y|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication||Y|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty||Y|
|VI - Visual Impairment||Y|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.