- Talbot House Trust, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
- Head: Mr Crispian Woolford
- T 0191 229 0111
- F 01912 674021
- E email@example.com
- W www.talbothousetrust.co.uk
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 18. Type of SEN provision: SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Pupils: 27
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th February 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 5th March 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We pride ourselves on re-engaging young people with their learning, offering a broad curriculum which celebrates success and achievement.
Talbot House provides a variety of skills training and qualifications, preparing students for further education and employment.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Talbot House Trust, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Talbot House is a non-maintained special school providing for pupils from 7 to 18 years who have social, emotional and mental health difficulties and associated learning difficulties.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health||Y|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available