- Tavistock Community Primary & Nursery School
- Head: Mrs Lynnette Selbie
- T 01822 616044
- F 01822 610009
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.tavistock-…ri.devon.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Devon
- Pupils: 424
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 19th July 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 17th October 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
We are a thriving and well situated school, large enough to provide the positive qualities required for a full and varied education for children whilst retaining a friendly and secure atmosphere for pupils, families and staff.
We have a maintained Nursery on site which forms part of our Foundation Stage Unit. Staff closely monitor the progress of every child and staff work together to to ensure children achieve their full potential. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Tavistock Community Primary & Nursery School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available