- Teignmouth Community School, Mill Lane
- Head: Mrs Katy Quinn
- T 01626 772320
- F 01626 770524
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.teignmouth.devon.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 3 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Devon
- Pupils: 326
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd February 2012
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 2nd October 2008
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2011. Previosly known as Inverteign Community Nursery and Primary School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Teignmouth Community School, Mill Lane
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.