- The Academy of Central Bedfordshire
- Head: Mr P Cohen
- T 01582 343878
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.acb.beds.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Central Bedfordshire
- Pupils: 98
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 17th June 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
The Academy of Central Bedfordshire is an Alternative Provision Free School based in Central Bedfordshire that opened in September 2013. The Academy of Central Bedfordshire works with local schools to provide an alternative choice for young people aged 11- 16.
The aim of the school is to promote engagement in learning, raise aspirations and achievement by providing students with a curriculum that is individually tailored to their needs. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Academy of Central Bedfordshire
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.