- The Angmering School
- Head: Mr Simon Liley Bsc
- T 01903 772351
- F 01903 850752
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.angmeringschool.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 1459
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: September
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 16th February 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 24th January 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Angmering School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Sports Studies at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC L1/L2 First Certificate)
Special Education Needs
The Angmering School is a large comprehensive school. It has a vibrant Learning Support Curriculum Area which includes a special support centre providing sixty-eight planned places for students with significant physical, sensory or medical difficulties who come from southern West Sussex. The Area also provides support for up to another fifty students with Statements, many of whom have social communication difficulties. For these students and those with significant emotional and behavioural difficulties, the school provides additional resources and expertise. The school has successfully provided additional support to several students with Aspergers Syndrome. Nov 09.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders||Y|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class||Y|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired||Y|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this School
|Future First||Building an alumni community|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.