- The Anthony Roper Primary School
- Head: Mrs Lynda Newton
- T 01322 863680
- F 01322 861 743
- W www.anthony-roper.kent.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 314
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 10th July 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 17th June 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Anthony Roper Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.