- The Baverstock Academy
501 Bells Lane
- Head: Miss Sharon Simpson
- T 0121 430 7924
- F 0121 474 5313
- E email@example.com
- W www.baverstockacademy.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Birmingham
- Pupils: 419
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- 16-19 study programmes Inadequate 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 5th October 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 25th September 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Baverstock Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Engineering at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Careers intervention used by this school
|EDT||First Edition with EDT|