The Belsteads School
- The Belsteads School
- Head: Mrs Erica Barnett
- T 07415 585867
- E erica.barnett@bel…teads.essex.sch.uk
- W www.belsteads.essex.sch.uk
- A special independent school for boys and girls aged from 10 to 17. Type of SEN provision: ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder; MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty; SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty.
- Read about the best schools in Essex
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Essex
- Pupils: 20
- Religion: None
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Special Education Needs
|Provision for in school
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia
|English as an additional language (EAL)
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory
|Has SEN unit or class
|HI - Hearing Impairment
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment
|Natspec Specialist Colleges
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty
|PD - Physical Disability
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty
|VI - Visual Impairment
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.