The Cedar School
- The Cedar School
- Head: Mr Jonathan Howells
- T 023 8073 4205
- F 023 8073 8231
- E [email protected]
- W www.cedar.southampton.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Southampton
- Pupils: 79
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th June 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 19th September 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Cedar School
Please login to post a comment.
Overall school performance (for comparison or review only)
Results by exam and subject
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year
Who came from where
|Rosemead Preparatory School||2017||1|